Every pool operator (private clubs, hotels, leisure, and local authorities) is responsible for the health and safety of the pool and spa and associated areas. All users have the right to expect the highest standards in water safety, to achieve this it is necessary to follow water quality safety procedures and guidelines. This course should be completed by all employees who manage or maintain the quality of the water in a Pool or Spa, or just need to understand how a pool or spa works.
Pool and Spa Water Maintenance
- Roles responsibilities.
- Physical hazards.
- Chemical management considerations.
- Pool drainage system.
- Pumps and water turnover rates.
- Filtration units.
- Water testing techniques.
- Indications of water quality problems.
- The possible cause of the problems