Anti-Bullying and Harassment
It is estimated on approximately one-fifth of all employees have experienced some form of bullying or harassment. Bullying and harassment is a serious problem in many workplaces which can lead to health problems and be the cause of poor attendance.
This course covers the actions that can be taken to prevent and eradicate instances of bullying and harassment. The learner will gain an understanding of the Equality Act 2010 and their personal liability in regard to managing people and ensuring fair and equitable treatment in the workplace.
- The definition of bullying and harassment.
- The groups most likely to be victims of bullying and harassment.
- The potential business impacts.
- The potential human cost.
- The definition of intent.
- Managerial responsibility.
- Individual bullying.
- Group bullying.
- Organisational bullying.
- Forms of harassment.